2008 Cute’s Blogger Award

1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog

2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...

About Rahma San (^_^)

1. Known her since 2002 (kenangan di SST kan hehehehe)

2. She's always be my "pengganti" during my absence

3. She's always be in our "jam 10" session hehehehe

4. Veryyyyyy cute I tell you but sorry she's already married

5. Very creative person.....hehehe u must visit her blog

3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...

1) Well....not married yet but I'm attached to somebody named ASUK

2) Working and studying at the same time, really tiring.

3) Very sensitive person.

4) I love cooking!!!!!!

5) I can speak Japanese .... not that good one but okay lah

6) I'm allergic to seafood and dairy products ehehehe

7) I'm a coffeholic hahahahahha, can't live without my black coffee!

8) I love countryside...such a lovely place....

9) What else....hmmmm I'M THE ONLY DAUGTHER IN MY FAMILY.

10) Last but not least....I want my 48kg's figure back! (macam ndak kurus2 ja aku ni)

4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog. with all the power I have I pass this award to...

Mimi, Gisele, Witz, Wen, Rin, Cath, Miza, Illa, Chenta.


www.tips-fb.com

2 comments:

^0^ mcm best plak klu dpt award kan... heheeee

sankyu! :-)