HAPPY BIRTHDAY NENNY
We celebrated Nenny 's birthday at Fish & Co which is our favourite hangout place hehehe. It just me, Nenny and Sha and we ordered something different from our usual. The selection was good but I guessed the masala pizza is a bit mentah lah or it just me hehehe. Just enjoy the pictures!


Cubaan untuk mengambil gambar sendiri, me muka sebelah ja dan Sha yang cuma kenampakan itu peace sign ja hehehe, birthday girlnya ja yang masuk.

Yang ini lagi hahahaha...ndak tahu mau cakap apa. Sorry aa Nen, susah mo resist bah.


Memang lah ndak dapat juga angle yang baik hehehe


My best buddies, Nenny and Sha


One bite n you're hooked!


Our meals of the day

Seafood platter for one - recommended


Astaga...ini pun masuk hehehe

Mushroom salad - also recommended




Masala pizza - okaylah

Last but not least...our group photo.



www.tips-fb.com

1 comments:

wahhHHH banyak nye makananan, cukup ke tu utk 4 orang? Happy Birthday Nenny..
Bad kastau c nenny buat blog bilang