Arrrgggh...
I was in the middle of typing but suddenly hit the delete button instead of minimize button, what the .... aiyooo habis lah segala karangan cerita!!!!  What's wrong with me today?  I left my-most-important-gadget-in-the-entire-world which is my hp at home.  I only realized it when I wanted to tranfer some pictures to my pc.  Buduhnya me!!!  Then I called Asuk to inform him that the thing left at home.  I have lunch date with him today - in speacial occasion:  menchecking itu parking punya fee lah dengan DBKK di KF.  I was on the phone when he called and I just simply said will call him back.  He already checked but his car on brapa mo kena bayar but totally forgot my car's no. Aiyoo.....frustrated but hey...man tend to forget about small2 or even big2 thing except for the BOLA SEPAK right?
Bah....me pun teda mood sudah mo taip panjang2 ni.  Later lah....
www.tips-fb.com

0 comments: