Hello Baby Alie
Last sunday, I skipped minor class hehehe bad gurl. I have my own reason but I can't post it here hehehe. Me, Soety and Chow visited Anje, our classmate at her place and of course lah the visiting hour bukannya sekejap hehehe.

Walau pun kami tersesat 2 kali hehehe akhirnya dengan pertolongan Anje yang menunggu kami di tepian jalan maka sampailah juga kami di rumah Anje.

Since Anje cuti bersalin and also she has to do her presentation this week so banyak benda yang dia kena catch-up and we try our best to help her by giving her lecture notes and jurnals. Kesian juga sama Anje tapi terpaksa juga kena buat kan.

I love the environment at Anje's place which full of greenery and yang penting ada anak sungai ... mau ja mandi petang tu tapi agak2 lah kan...may be next visit (already planned).


So this is baby Alie. Walaupun kami berempat pot pet pot pet, dia masih juga tidur nyenyak hehehe. Tidak banyak ragam. Ndak tau lah kalau sudah besar sikit hehehhe.

L-R: Chow, baby Alie, Anje and Soety. Me not in the picture since I'm the one who took the picture LOL.

Bye bye baby Alie....we the aunties will visit you some other time ya...




www.tips-fb.com

0 comments: