I Miss Blogging
Assalamualaikum wbt.

Hi peeps...

Wah....me never thought lah that me really miss this blogging-thingy. The internet was down on Monday and I felt like...OH NO!!!...ya macam tu mo mati sudah lah kan atau lebih kurang ermmm macam cacing kepanasan ni hahahaha. Bila tu connection ok sudah, me can't open any blog (everything yang connected with blogspot) and again OH NO!!! It's ok, will wait till tomorrow but the same problem occured (my boss bising sebab tidak dapat internet) and even the IT staff pun tidak dapat kesan WHY and WHY it happened. Me so frustated because banyak benda yang me mau blog.....

Then today, luckily my collague berjaya juga solved the problem (at last). It caused by the IP add but it's ok with me as long as me can blog (wah sandinya ayat).

Okies...kejap lagi me post ne entriesssss (mind me hahaha).
www.tips-fb.com

0 comments: