Salam....

Hi love...hahahha if y'all noticed my entries yesterday, very lovey dovey hehehe. Well...I'm uhm kinda missing him right now....he just...so far far far away....how I wish you're here dahling (almost puke hehehe). Nay...I guess that line is horrible not romantic as I want it to be. I can be romantic at one time but depending on what occasion because he himself not-so-romantic as other guys but I TREASURE HIM as much as I LOVE HIM as what HE is. Aiyooo....this is so not me (not in this blog) hehehe but who cares.

Well...to enjoy the "my-so-called-romantic-moment", I'm listened to Ronan Keating's songs. That time....wah I felt like I'm in love with Ronan Keating...what a man but he's married. His voice is beautiful and very manly (hehehe). He's so handsome and argh....I LOVE YOU RONAN!!!!! cut the crap gurl!


I DON'T CARE....I LOVE YOU RONAN HAHAHHAA

He's gorgeous but nothing as gorgeous as my ASUK (sila lah muntah hehehehe). Please bear with as I'm still in the "so-in-love" mood.
www.tips-fb.com

1 comments:

uuwaaaa... aku pun minat gila dgn ronan keating. nda bekelip la bah mata ni klu tingu mukanya... hehehe...
p/s: nasib la hubby tidur, klu nda, lain la mukanua tuh ^0~