Our Birth is our Opening Balance! Our Death is our Closing Balance! Our Prejudiced Views are our Liabilities Our Creative Ideas are our Assets
Heart is our Current Asset Soul is our Fixed Asset Brain is our Fixed Deposit Thinking is our Current Account
Achievements are our Capital Character & Morals,our Stock-in-Trade Friends are our General Reserves Values & Behaviour are our GoodwillPatience is ourInterest Earned Love is our Dividend Children are our Bonus Issues Education is Brands / Patents
Knowledge is our Investment Experience is our Premium Account The Aim is to Tally the Balance Sheet Accurately. The Goal is to get the Best Presented Accounts Award.
Some very Good andVery bad things The most destructive habit -> Worry The greatest Joy -> Giving The greatest loss -> Loss of self-respect
The most satisfying work -> Helping others The ugliest personality trait -> Selfishness The most endangered species -> Dedicated leaders Our greatest natural resource -> Our youth
The greatest 'shot in the arm' -> Encouragement The greatest problem to overcome -> Fear The most effective sleeping pill -> Peace of mind The most crippling failure disease -> Excuses
The most powerful force in life -> Love The most dangerous act -> A gossip The world's most incredible computer -> The brain The worst thing to be without -> Hope
The deadliest weapon -> The tongue The two most power-filled words -> 'I Can' The greatest asset -> Faith The most worthless emotion -> Self- pity
The most beautiful attire -> SMILE! The most prized possession -> Integrity The most powerful channel of communication -> Prayer The most contagious spirit -> Enthusiasm
Life ends;when youstop Dreaming, Hope ends;when youstop Believing, Love ends;when youstop Caring, And Friendship ends;when youstop Sharing...!!!
Been away from blogging (hehehe not that far lah) for few days and my mind become as blank as a piece of white A4 paper. Not that I'm totally out of ideas or photos but......see I even don't know how to explain it to you.....how pathetic!
Probably .... still in the mood of HOLIDAY I guessed since I didn't take any extra leave after CNY as I want it sooooo badly (my annual leave is very precious for the time being so have to plan it wisely....no no no I'm not getting married...yet :p .... okay!)
Tomorrow ... a small farewell party for our staff, Aminah, who will leaving us and start new day at QEH. As always, I've been asked to buy something for farewell gift and I don't have any good idea. Called Asuk for his opinion since he's expert on this (sila lah kembang) and pot pet pot pet...end up with hehehe dragging him for gift hunting this afternoon.
I've tagged by Gisele, been a while not been tag by anyone hahaha so here goes:
This are the guidelines
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six people to your post and link to them
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is up
1. I love cooking (^_^). Well....it obvious cause you can find it in my blog hehehhe. I've only know how to cook very late, kinda embarrassing thou, in the age of 17 becoming to 18. My first dishes were fried eggs and rice. The first attempt was not so good but since I'm the only daughter in the family... my mom forced me to learn cooking!!!! Not that I a good cooker but I can cook whatever I want and still learning to make it perfect.
2. I love reading. Eventhough I don't have huge collection of books but I treasured it all. I can read books whole day doing nothing hahaha very bad huh!
3. I'm allergic to seafood but usually I broke the rules by eating those tempting seafood and ended scratching all over my body.
4. I love coffee and can't live without it (sound pathetic) but due to my new healthy diet ( I guess), I have to reduce my lovely coffee....oh no!!!
5. I'm trying to loose my weight since it only inches to OBESITY .....
6. I'm a part-time student and this new semester, I will do my very best, no more last minute preparation since my last semester's result was very bad but glad it still in 3.